- Kherson State University, 27, 40 rokiv Zhovtnya St., Kherson, Ukraine 73000
- 1st Admission season start
- 1st Admission season end
- 2nd Admission season start
- 2nd Admission season end
- September intake classes start
- 15th of September
- March intake classes start
- 15th o March
- 1st semester
- 15th of September - 20th of December
- 2nd Semester
- 20th of January - 20th of July
Kherson State University
Information about Kherson State University
Kherson State University today is:
- а versatile educational, scientific, pedagogical, and cultural centre of Southern Ukraine;
- full-day, extra-mural, external studies attended by 8000 students from 23 regions of Ukraine and CIS countries;
- 18 academicians, members of Ukrainian and foreign academies of science, 68 professors, 234 senior lecturers;
- 650 post-graduate students, persons working for doctor’s degree, about 1000 lecturers and employees;
- Academical Lyceum and Centre of Pre-high Educational Support
- scientific-educational work with institutes of higher education of Kiev, Odessa, and the Crimea;
- 4 educational buildings and laboratories, campus, agricultural and biological research stations, library, recreation zones on the Dnipro bank and on the Black Sea shore, students cafe, students club, sports club, observatory, three gymnasiums and two conference-halls, facility of agricultural machinery.
- Foreign philology;
- Translation studies;
- Natural sciences, human health and tourism;
- Biology, geography and ecology;
- Psychology, history and sociology;
- Philology and journalism;
- Physical education and sports;
- Preschool and primary education;
- Economics and management;
- Physics, mathematics and information;
- Culture and art;
- Technology and service areas.
Admission procedure into Kherson State University
Kherson State University doesn't require any entry exams or TOEFL / IELTS or any other certificates. Only your documents needed for admission. Check admission steps.
Step 1. Online application
You can make online application directly at this page (choose "Quick Application" tab) or at Offical Ukrainian Admission Center
For the fastest response attach clear photo or scan of your passport and document about education: High School Certificate for Bachelor Degree or Bachelor Diploma for Master Degree
Step 2. Get Invitation letter from Kherson State University
You will get response from Official Ukrainian Admission Center. They will inform you about results of your admission.
If your documents are fine, than your admission to Kherson State University will be accepted. After admission confirmation you can get Invitation letter to Kherson State University.
Invitation letter cost 525$ for Bachelor degree and 625$ for Master degree. This cost includes Invitation letter, Visa support letter to ukrainian embassy and courier delivery directly to your home address.
Step 3. Get visa
After getting invitation letter from Ukrainian Admission Center students should contact the nearest Ukrainian Embassy or Consulate. Student should apply to Ukrainian Embassy with the following documents:
- Filled Visa Application Form (Click here to download)
- International Passport (valid not less than one year)
- Original Invitation Letter from University through Ukrainian Admission Center
- Birth Certificate (should be with Apostille stamp or legalized by the Ministry of Foreign affairs and translated into Ukrainian language)
- Original School Certificates (O level/ SSCE/ HSSC , Bachelor or Master’s Degree if available) (should be with Apostille stamp or legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and translated into Ukrainian language)
- General Medical Fitness Certificate (should be with Apostille stamp or legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and translated into Ukrainian language)
- Letter of approval from Education Ministry (For West Africa Nigeria )
- General Health- Medical Certificate issued at least two months prior the entrance in to Ukraine
- Translated into Ukrainian and legalized by Notary Public or Ukrainian Embassy (Must be legalized by Health Ministry for West Africa , Nigeria )
- Medical Certificate showing absence of Aids/HIV (should be with Apostille stamp or legalized by the Ministry of Foreign affairs and translated into Ukrainian language)
- Health Insurance covering one year/ for some countries only for Traveling period
- Sponsorship Letter from the Parents/Person who is going to bear the expenses for student during stay/ studying in Ukraine . (It is not a condition for all Nationalities)
- Bank Statement to prove financial ability. (It is not a condition for all Nationalities)
- 8 passport size photos (3.5 x 4.5)
- To and From Air ticket valid for one year.
- Visa Confirmation letter sent to the Embassy from Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine
- The student needs to check with Ukrainian Embassy in his/ her country of permanent/ temporary stay. Ukrainian Embassy does not require Russian/ Ukrainian translation for some Nationalities.
Arrival to Ukraine for study
After getting visa from Ukrainian Embassy or Consulate, students should inform Official Ukrainian Admission Center about his/her flight details with date and arrival time. One of Ukrainian Admission Center's representatives shall receive the student at the airport. In case student will not inform Ukrainian Admission Center about his/her arrival, he/she will be deported back to homeland. Ukrainian Admission Center's representative will meet student at the airport and will transfer student directly to Kherson State University. There representative will help student with registration and all necessary documents.
Send documents for admission to Kherson State University
Consultants of university
Ukrainian Admission Center is official ukrainian organization that help international students with direct admission to ukrainian univetsities.