- 31,Povitroflotsky Avenue, Kyiv-037, 03680 Ukraine
- 1st Admission season start
- 1st Admission season end
- 2nd Admission season start
- 2nd Admission season end
- September intake classes start
- 15th of September
- March intake classes start
- 15th o March
- 1st semester
- 15th of September - 20th of December
- 2nd Semester
- 20th of January - 20th of July
Kyiv National University of Civil Engineering and Architecture
Information about Kyiv National University of Civil Engineering and Architecture
National University of construction and architecture was founded in 1999 on the basis of Kyiv State Technical University of Construction and Architecture. But its history begins long before this date: since the time of its foundation in 1930 on the bases of the Department of factory and communal construction of Kyiv Polytechnic Institute and architectural faculty of Kyiv Art Institute. Then it was called Kiev Construction Institute.
In 1939 Construction Institute was subordinated to the Commissariat of Construction and was named Kyiv Civil Engineering Institute.
In 1976 Kyiv Civil Engineering Institute was awarded with the order of Labor Red Banner for the achievements in training specialists and research activities and became known as Kyiv Civil Engineering Institute of Labor Red Banner Order.
In 1993, our institution was known as Kyiv State Technical University of Construction and Architecture.
From 1931 till 2005 KNUCA trained about 64 thousand specialists, including for 80 countries of the world.
At 6 faculties of the University specialists in 23 specialties and 13 directions are trained and about 8 thousand students are taught.
Educational process is provided by 50 departments and their highly-qualified scientific and pedagogical staff, which has more than 630 scientists with scientific degrees and titles, among them about 90 doctors of science, professors.
The University came out 2 hero of the Soviet Union, more than 70 laureates of state prizes, honored workers of science and winners of awards named T. Shevchenko, 4 heroes of Ukraine.
Faculty of Construction
- The direction of preparation is “Construction”
- Specialty – Roads and airfields (ADA)
- Specialty – Industrial and civil construction (ASG)
- Specialty – Urban Construction and Management (SCW)
- The direction of training is “Management”
- Specialty – Management of Organizations and Administration (M & A)
- The direction of training – “Economics and Entrepreneurship”
- Specialty – Enterprise Economics (EP)
- The direction of training is “Accounting and Audit”
- Specialty – Accounting and Auditing (TuA)
Faculty of Construction and Technology
The direction of preparation is “Construction”
Specialty – Technology of building structures, products and materials (TCIM)
The direction of training – “Commodity and Trade Business”
Specialty – Commodity and Business (TKD)
Faculty of Architecture
The direction of preparation is “Design”
Specialty – Design (DN)
The direction of preparation is “Architecture”
Specialty – “Architecture of buildings and structures” (gas station)
Specialty – “Town-planning” (HS)
Specialty – “Architectural Environment Design” (DAS)
Direction of training – “Fine Arts”
Specialty – “Fine and decorative arts and crafts” (IDPI)
Faculty of Engineering Systems and Ecology
The direction of training is “Heat power engineering”
Specialty – Energy Management (EM)
The direction of preparation is “Construction”
Specialty – Heat and Gas Supply and Ventilation (TV)
Specialty – Water supply and water disposal (VV)
Specialty – Hydrotechnical construction (HS)
The direction of training – “Ecology, environmental protection and balanced nature management”
Specialty – Ecology and Environmental Protection (ECB)
Faculty of Automation and Information Technologies
The direction of training is “Applied Mechanics”
Specialty – Logistic Systems Engineering (ILS)
Direction of training – “Electromechanics”
Specialty – Electromechanical automation systems and electric drive
The direction of training is “Computer Engineering”
Specialty – Computer systems and networks (KSS)
The direction of training is “Information and Communication Systems Security”
Specialty – Information and Communication Systems Security (BICS)
The direction of training is “Mechanical Engineering”
The direction of training is “Engineering mechanics”
Specialty – Hoisting-and-transport, construction, road, meliorative machines and equipment (SMO)
Direction of training – “Pedagogical Education”
Specialty – Vocational education. Mechanical Engineering (ISM)
Specialty – Vocational education. Computer technologies (PNA)
The direction of training is “Automation and computer-integrated technologies”
Specialty – Automated control of technological processes (ATP)
The direction of training is “Computer Science”
Specialty – Information Control Systems and Technologies (IUST)
Specialty – Information technologies of designing (IEP)
Faculty of Geoinformation Systems and Territory Management
The direction of training is “Geodesy, Cartography and Land Management”
Specialty – Geodesy (DG)
Specialty – Land management and cadastre (ZIK)
Specialty – Land and real estate appraisal (OZNI)
Specialty – Geoinformation systems and technologies (GIST)
Specially – Cosmic monitoring of the Earth (KMZ)
The direction of preparation is “Tourism”
Specialty – Tourism
Admission procedure into Kyiv National University of Civil Engineering and Architecture
Kyiv National University of Civil Engineering and Architecture doesn't require any entry exams or TOEFL / IELTS or any other certificates. Only your documents needed for admission. Check admission steps.
Step 1. Online application
You can make online application directly at this page (choose "Quick Application" tab) or at Offical Ukrainian Admission Center
For the fastest response attach clear photo or scan of your passport and document about education: High School Certificate for Bachelor Degree or Bachelor Diploma for Master Degree
Step 2. Get Invitation letter from Kyiv National University of Civil Engineering and Architecture
You will get response from Official Ukrainian Admission Center. They will inform you about results of your admission.
If your documents are fine, than your admission to Kyiv National University of Civil Engineering and Architecture will be accepted. After admission confirmation you can get Invitation letter to Kyiv National University of Civil Engineering and Architecture.
Invitation letter cost 525$ for Bachelor degree and 625$ for Master degree. This cost includes Invitation letter, Visa support letter to ukrainian embassy and courier delivery directly to your home address.
Step 3. Get visa
After getting invitation letter from Ukrainian Admission Center students should contact the nearest Ukrainian Embassy or Consulate. Student should apply to Ukrainian Embassy with the following documents:
- Filled Visa Application Form (Click here to download)
- International Passport (valid not less than one year)
- Original Invitation Letter from University through Ukrainian Admission Center
- Birth Certificate (should be with Apostille stamp or legalized by the Ministry of Foreign affairs and translated into Ukrainian language)
- Original School Certificates (O level/ SSCE/ HSSC , Bachelor or Master’s Degree if available) (should be with Apostille stamp or legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and translated into Ukrainian language)
- General Medical Fitness Certificate (should be with Apostille stamp or legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and translated into Ukrainian language)
- Letter of approval from Education Ministry (For West Africa Nigeria )
- General Health- Medical Certificate issued at least two months prior the entrance in to Ukraine
- Translated into Ukrainian and legalized by Notary Public or Ukrainian Embassy (Must be legalized by Health Ministry for West Africa , Nigeria )
- Medical Certificate showing absence of Aids/HIV (should be with Apostille stamp or legalized by the Ministry of Foreign affairs and translated into Ukrainian language)
- Health Insurance covering one year/ for some countries only for Traveling period
- Sponsorship Letter from the Parents/Person who is going to bear the expenses for student during stay/ studying in Ukraine . (It is not a condition for all Nationalities)
- Bank Statement to prove financial ability. (It is not a condition for all Nationalities)
- 8 passport size photos (3.5 x 4.5)
- To and From Air ticket valid for one year.
- Visa Confirmation letter sent to the Embassy from Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine
- The student needs to check with Ukrainian Embassy in his/ her country of permanent/ temporary stay. Ukrainian Embassy does not require Russian/ Ukrainian translation for some Nationalities.
Arrival to Ukraine for study
After getting visa from Ukrainian Embassy or Consulate, students should inform Official Ukrainian Admission Center about his/her flight details with date and arrival time. One of Ukrainian Admission Center's representatives shall receive the student at the airport. In case student will not inform Ukrainian Admission Center about his/her arrival, he/she will be deported back to homeland. Ukrainian Admission Center's representative will meet student at the airport and will transfer student directly to Kyiv National University of Civil Engineering and Architecture. There representative will help student with registration and all necessary documents.
Send documents for admission to Kyiv National University of Civil Engineering and Architecture
Consultants of university
Ukrainian Admission Center is official ukrainian organization that help international students with direct admission to ukrainian univetsities.