- 30-32 Laherna St, 03113, Kyiv, Ukraine
- 1st Admission season start
- 1st Admission season end
- 2nd Admission season start
- 2nd Admission season end
- September intake classes start
- 15th of September
- March intake classes start
- 15th o March
- 1st semester
- 15th of September - 20th of December
- 2nd Semester
- 20th of January - 20th of July
Information about University KROK
«KROK» University is one of the first private educational institutions of Ukraine, IV (highest) accreditation level. It was founded in 1992, and in 2015 according to the ranking «TOP-200 Ukraine», it was recognized as the best private educational institution in Ukraine. In 2015 «KROK» celebrated its 23 anniversary of successful activity. The University is a part of a larger educational corporation, which provides qualitative work to promote educational services and the development of students as professionals in selected fields, as well as interesting personalities.
«KROK» University Mission
The mission of our University lies in creation of an innovational education system for training of professionals, personal growth, scientific research and consulting that complies with requirements of informational society and corresponds to the needs of international and national labor markets. Such training system should be integrated into the world education sphere and directed toward democratic values.
Our strategic aim comprises:
Science – Education – Development – Health – Competitive advantages
In its development as the University of applied sciences and technologies the KROK University aims at upbringing the generation of healthy, educative citizens who possess up-to-date knowledge and business skills. The University offers professional and social self-realization possibilities to its employees and grants competitive advantages on international and national labor markets to its students.
Freedom – Competence – Justice – Honesty – Responsibility – Transparency
- A right for freedom of debate and criticism and a right for academic freedom of professors based on a high level of their competence and trustworthiness that contribute to their continuous professional and scientific growth.
- Justice through personal respect and unbiased treatment; building of partnership within the University community; ensuring a right for comprehensive information, personal opinion and impartial argument solving.
- Personal honesty in unbiased judgment and decisions; elimination of fraud and plagiary; liability in executing administrative and social status responsibilities.
- Keeping University’s transparency to ensure public monitoring of academic activity, participation and influence of various interested parties (employers, parents, students, alumni, professional organizations) on determination of main working directions and susceptibility to constructive criticism, international attraction and tolerance.
- Hotel and restaurant business, tourism
- Civil security
- Information technology, cybersecurity
- Management, marketing
- Political science, international relations
Admission procedure into University KROK
University KROK doesn't require any entry exams or TOEFL / IELTS or any other certificates. Only your documents needed for admission. Check admission steps.
Step 1. Online application
You can make online application directly at this page (choose "Quick Application" tab) or at Offical Ukrainian Admission Center
For the fastest response attach clear photo or scan of your passport and document about education: High School Certificate for Bachelor Degree or Bachelor Diploma for Master Degree
Step 2. Get Invitation letter from University KROK
You will get response from Official Ukrainian Admission Center. They will inform you about results of your admission.
If your documents are fine, than your admission to University KROK will be accepted. After admission confirmation you can get Invitation letter to University KROK.
Invitation letter cost 525$ for Bachelor degree and 625$ for Master degree. This cost includes Invitation letter, Visa support letter to ukrainian embassy and courier delivery directly to your home address.
Step 3. Get visa
After getting invitation letter from Ukrainian Admission Center students should contact the nearest Ukrainian Embassy or Consulate. Student should apply to Ukrainian Embassy with the following documents:
- Filled Visa Application Form (Click here to download)
- International Passport (valid not less than one year)
- Original Invitation Letter from University through Ukrainian Admission Center
- Birth Certificate (should be with Apostille stamp or legalized by the Ministry of Foreign affairs and translated into Ukrainian language)
- Original School Certificates (O level/ SSCE/ HSSC , Bachelor or Master’s Degree if available) (should be with Apostille stamp or legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and translated into Ukrainian language)
- General Medical Fitness Certificate (should be with Apostille stamp or legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and translated into Ukrainian language)
- Letter of approval from Education Ministry (For West Africa Nigeria )
- General Health- Medical Certificate issued at least two months prior the entrance in to Ukraine
- Translated into Ukrainian and legalized by Notary Public or Ukrainian Embassy (Must be legalized by Health Ministry for West Africa , Nigeria )
- Medical Certificate showing absence of Aids/HIV (should be with Apostille stamp or legalized by the Ministry of Foreign affairs and translated into Ukrainian language)
- Health Insurance covering one year/ for some countries only for Traveling period
- Sponsorship Letter from the Parents/Person who is going to bear the expenses for student during stay/ studying in Ukraine . (It is not a condition for all Nationalities)
- Bank Statement to prove financial ability. (It is not a condition for all Nationalities)
- 8 passport size photos (3.5 x 4.5)
- To and From Air ticket valid for one year.
- Visa Confirmation letter sent to the Embassy from Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine
- The student needs to check with Ukrainian Embassy in his/ her country of permanent/ temporary stay. Ukrainian Embassy does not require Russian/ Ukrainian translation for some Nationalities.
Arrival to Ukraine for study
After getting visa from Ukrainian Embassy or Consulate, students should inform Official Ukrainian Admission Center about his/her flight details with date and arrival time. One of Ukrainian Admission Center's representatives shall receive the student at the airport. In case student will not inform Ukrainian Admission Center about his/her arrival, he/she will be deported back to homeland. Ukrainian Admission Center's representative will meet student at the airport and will transfer student directly to University KROK. There representative will help student with registration and all necessary documents.
Send documents for admission to University KROK
Consultants of university
Ukrainian Admission Center is official ukrainian organization that help international students with direct admission to ukrainian univetsities.