- Staryi Blvd 7, Zhytomyr, 10008 Ukraine
- 1st Admission season start
- 1st Admission season end
- 2nd Admission season start
- 2nd Admission season end
- September intake classes start
- 15th of September
- March intake classes start
- 15th o March
- 1st semester
- 15th of September - 20th of December
- 2nd Semester
- 20th of January - 20th of July
Zhytomyr National Agroecological University
Information about Zhytomyr National Agroecological University
Zhytomyr National Agroecological University is the only agrarian higher educational institution of ecological bias in Ukraine and the only University with National status in Zhytomyr oblast. The University is the basic institution providing the majority of national economy branches in Ukrainian Polissya with specialists (Zhytomyr, Rivne and Volyn oblasts).
About 7 thousand students are studying at the University.
Today, it is a big complex with developed infrastructure:
8 faculties (Agronomy, Technology of Animal Produce Production and Processing, Veterinary Medicine, Agricultural Engineering and Energetics, Ecology and Law, Forestry, Accounting and Finance, Economics and Management);
42 departments and their 85 branches on production and in scientific-research institutions;
5 scientific innovative institutes ( Institute of Economics and Agribusiness; Institute of Agricultural Technologies and Land Tenure; Institute of Husbandry and Veterinary; Institute of Ecology and Forest; Institute of Agricultural Engineering and Energy Efficiency);
Centres of Organic Production and Renewable Energetics;
Institute of Post-diploma Education and Advisory Support;
Cattle farm and cynology laboratory, hippotherapy centre and veterinary clinic;
Developed net of public nourishment;
There are two colleges in the University structure: Building college and Land Tenure college.
Within the frames of international partnership the University collaborates with Japan, Germany, Sweden, Poland, Italy, the USA, Great Britain, France, Denmark, Netherlands, Lithuania, Russia and other countries. An important direction in international activity is to provide the students with opportunity of studying advanced agricultural technologies and of organizing private businesses during their practical work on farms in Great Britain, Germany, France, Denmark, Netherlands, Poland, Switzerland, the USA.
The conception of national and spiritual revival is implemented in the process of specialists’ training at the University. 24 groups of amateur art activities, among them brass band, amateur theatre, students choreographic group work at the University.
University students are members of combined national teams in different sports. About 50 students become prize winners at international and state competitions annually.
The University Complex possesses a supportive material and technical foundation: 10 academic buildings with total area of 79 thousand m2, 8 hostels with total area of 25 thousand m2.
Sports complex (two sport halls with total area of 522 m2 and 426 m2, halls of training devices, table tennis, wrestling, boxing, shaping, an open sport site with artificial covering for mini football), 4 canteens, 5 refreshment rooms and 2 cafes have been created.
The literature necessary for students is supplied by the university scientific library, including 8 reading rooms for 470 places. The total library fund comprises about 467 thousand of books and 94 denominations of periodical editions. The library of ZhNAEU uses in its work an information computer system “UFD Library”, including electronic catalogue and computer library programme “Irbis”. 5,5 th. electronic logbooks with an access of authorizing on the library site have been created.
Faculty of Agronomy
- Ecology and environmental protection (agroecology).
Faculty of Agricultural Management
- enterprise economy;
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary medicine.
- Faculty of Ecology
- Ecology and environmental protection and balanced nature management;
Faculty of Forestry
- Forestry and landscape gardening;
- Ecology, environmental protection and balanced nature management (forestry biology).
Faculty of Economics
- Accounting and Auditing;
- Finance and credit.
Faculty of Mechanization of Agriculture
- Processes, machinery and equipment of agro-industrial production.
Faculty of Technology
- The technology of production and processing of livestock production.
- Zoological engineering.
Admission procedure into Zhytomyr National Agroecological University
Zhytomyr National Agroecological University doesn't require any entry exams or TOEFL / IELTS or any other certificates. Only your documents needed for admission. Check admission steps.
Step 1. Online application
You can make online application directly at this page (choose "Quick Application" tab) or at Offical Ukrainian Admission Center
For the fastest response attach clear photo or scan of your passport and document about education: High School Certificate for Bachelor Degree or Bachelor Diploma for Master Degree
Step 2. Get Invitation letter from Zhytomyr National Agroecological University
You will get response from Official Ukrainian Admission Center. They will inform you about results of your admission.
If your documents are fine, than your admission to Zhytomyr National Agroecological University will be accepted. After admission confirmation you can get Invitation letter to Zhytomyr National Agroecological University.
Invitation letter cost 525$ for Bachelor degree and 625$ for Master degree. This cost includes Invitation letter, Visa support letter to ukrainian embassy and courier delivery directly to your home address.
Step 3. Get visa
After getting invitation letter from Ukrainian Admission Center students should contact the nearest Ukrainian Embassy or Consulate. Student should apply to Ukrainian Embassy with the following documents:
- Filled Visa Application Form (Click here to download)
- International Passport (valid not less than one year)
- Original Invitation Letter from University through Ukrainian Admission Center
- Birth Certificate (should be with Apostille stamp or legalized by the Ministry of Foreign affairs and translated into Ukrainian language)
- Original School Certificates (O level/ SSCE/ HSSC , Bachelor or Master’s Degree if available) (should be with Apostille stamp or legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and translated into Ukrainian language)
- General Medical Fitness Certificate (should be with Apostille stamp or legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and translated into Ukrainian language)
- Letter of approval from Education Ministry (For West Africa Nigeria )
- General Health- Medical Certificate issued at least two months prior the entrance in to Ukraine
- Translated into Ukrainian and legalized by Notary Public or Ukrainian Embassy (Must be legalized by Health Ministry for West Africa , Nigeria )
- Medical Certificate showing absence of Aids/HIV (should be with Apostille stamp or legalized by the Ministry of Foreign affairs and translated into Ukrainian language)
- Health Insurance covering one year/ for some countries only for Traveling period
- Sponsorship Letter from the Parents/Person who is going to bear the expenses for student during stay/ studying in Ukraine . (It is not a condition for all Nationalities)
- Bank Statement to prove financial ability. (It is not a condition for all Nationalities)
- 8 passport size photos (3.5 x 4.5)
- To and From Air ticket valid for one year.
- Visa Confirmation letter sent to the Embassy from Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine
- The student needs to check with Ukrainian Embassy in his/ her country of permanent/ temporary stay. Ukrainian Embassy does not require Russian/ Ukrainian translation for some Nationalities.
Arrival to Ukraine for study
After getting visa from Ukrainian Embassy or Consulate, students should inform Official Ukrainian Admission Center about his/her flight details with date and arrival time. One of Ukrainian Admission Center's representatives shall receive the student at the airport. In case student will not inform Ukrainian Admission Center about his/her arrival, he/she will be deported back to homeland. Ukrainian Admission Center's representative will meet student at the airport and will transfer student directly to Zhytomyr National Agroecological University. There representative will help student with registration and all necessary documents.
Send documents for admission to Zhytomyr National Agroecological University
Consultants of university
Ukrainian Admission Center is official ukrainian organization that help international students with direct admission to ukrainian univetsities.