- Carnegie Mellon University 5000 Forbes Avenue Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Welcome to Carnegie Mellon University
Looking for admission in Carnegie Mellon University?. AbroStudy will help you. Tuition fees in Carnegie Mellon University and accommodation of foreign students in Universities of USA. How to get admission in Carnegie Mellon University ? Carnegie Mellon University ranking.
Carnegie Mellon University
Information about Carnegie Mellon University
Carnegie Mellon University challenges the curious and passionate to imagine and deliver work that matters.
A private, global research university, Carnegie Mellon stands among the world’s most renowned educational institutions, and sets its own course. Start the journey here.
With cutting-edge brain science, path-breaking performances, innovative start-ups, driverless cars, big data, big ambitions, Nobel and Turing prizes, hands-on learning, and a whole lot of robots, CMU doesn’t imagine the future, we create it.
Сollege of Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Engineering and Public Policy
- Information Networking Institute
- Institute for Complex Engineered Systems
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
College of Fine Arts
Dietrich College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Information Systems
- Institute for Politics and Strategy
- Modern Languages
- Social & Decision Sciences
Heinz College of Information Systems and Public Policy
- Information Systems & Management
- Information Security Policy & Management
- Information Technology
- Arts Management
- Entertainment Industry Management
- Healthcare Policy & Management
- Public Policy & Management
- Public Management
- Medical Management
- Doctoral Programs
- Executive Education
Mellon College of Science
- Biological Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
School of Computer Science
- Computer Science Department
- Institute for Software Research
- The Robotics Institute
- Human-Computer Interaction Institute
- Computational Biology
- Language Technologies Institute
- Machine Learning
Tepper School of Business
- Undergraduate Business
- Undergraduate Economics
- Computational Finance (M.S.)
- Doctoral Program
- Executive Education
Admission procedure into Carnegie Mellon University
Please review our undergraduate admission requirements first. Then consider the following additional requirements or reminders for international students prior to applying:
- Deadlines are the same for international students as those posted for Early Decision, Regular Decision and transfer applicants.
- It’s important that the name used in your application, recommendations and test scores is identical to the name listed on your passport. This will eliminate any confusion in the processing of your application.
- The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is required if your native language is not English. Carnegie Mellon requires TOEFL scores of 102 or better on the internet-based TOEFL (as of Fall 2010) or an IELTS score of 7.5 and above. Carnegie Mellon carefully reviews the sub-scores of each of these exams and considers those candidates with reading, listening, speaking and writing sub-scores of 25 or more on TOEFL and 7.5 or more on IELTS to be candidates with high levels of English proficiency. Please arrange to have these scores sent no later than January 1st. Carnegie Mellon’s TOEFL code is 2074.
- InitialView interviews are recommended for non-native English speakers but are not required. Often these interviews can measure readiness for engagement in the classroom and also showcase a student’s personality, likes and dislikes as well as the area of intended major. InitialView interviews can show English language proficiency while also corroborating the application with more details about the student.
- If your secondary school transcript or any other admission document is written in a language other than English, it should be accompanied by an official translation and verified by a counselor or school official to be true copies of the original.
- If you are preparing for the International Baccalaureate or the General Certificate of Education (GCE) A-level examinations, please send your expected exam results.
Carnegie Mellon only offers financial aid to U.S. citizens and permanent residents. International students are not eligible for fee waivers.
Send documents for admission to Carnegie Mellon University
Not available at this moment. If you are university or educational consultant of Carnegie Mellon University please look this information