- 3201 Campus Drive Klamath Falls, OR
Welcome to Oregon Institute of Technology
Looking for admission in Oregon Institute of Technology?. AbroStudy will help you. Tuition fees in Oregon Institute of Technology and accommodation of foreign students in Universities of USA. How to get admission in Oregon Institute of Technology ? Oregon Institute of Technology ranking.
Oregon Institute of Technology
Information about Oregon Institute of Technology
About the University
The Oregon Institute of Technology (Oregon Tech) is an institution founded on the principles of excellence through hands-on knowledge. We believe in giving students a rigorous, practical education while applying cutting-edge concepts for real-world solutions.
As the Pacific Northwest’s premier public institute of technology, we take pride in our mission to deliver technology education. We continually partner with industry leaders to ensure that our programs and classes are at the top of the board with adapting to new technology and preparing students for workforce demands.
This real-world focus gives our students a competitive edge: 88 percent are either employed or enrolled in graduate school within six months after graduation. Year after year, our baccalaureate graduates earn excellent starting salaries. New graduates earn an average starting salary of $54,000 per year. We also attribute this to our dedicated professors, who provide personalized attention and are genuinely invested in their students’ learning. A total enrollment of about 5,200 allows for an intimate campus environment distinguished by small classes and a student-to-faculty ratio of 20:1. This personal approach provides many benefits of a prestigious private education at a public price.
Our individualized and applied approach to teaching, which blends theory and practice, is the main reason our alumni are so avidly recruited. Whether they study software engineering, vascular technology, management, or dental hygiene, Oregon Tech students have amazing opportunities to apply what they learn in lab-based classes, clinics, externships and workplaces. This practical focus is reinforced in the classroom by instructors who come to Oregon Tech with relevant business, industrial, or clinical experience.
And in every program, major studies are underscored by a general-education core that broadens students’ understanding of the world and teaches them to communicate effectively, solve problems and think for themselves. Oregon Tech is best known for its traditional engineering and technological core, but new degree options (and surprising twists on old ones) are remarkably multi-dimensional. A Geomatics student might use GIS technology to survey an archeological excavation, or a Mechanical Engineering student may complete a cross-disciplinary application in sustainability. A Communication Studies major might compile a technical manual for an Oregon Renewable Energy Center project. Information Technology and Health Informatics or Management students might specialize in allied health management.
- Allied HealthMS
- Applied Behavior AnalysisCERT
- Biology-Health SciencesBS
- Civil EngineeringBS MS
- Clinical Sleep HealthCERT AAS
- Communication StudiesBS
- Computer Engineering TechnologyAE BS
- Dental HygieneBS
- Diagnostic Medical SonographyBS
- Electrical EngineeringBS
- Electronics Engineering TechnologyBS
- Embedded Systems Engineering TechnologyBS
- Emergency Medical Services ManagementBS
- Environmental SciencesBS
- Health Care ManagementBS
- Health InformaticsBS
- Information TechnologyBS
- Manufacturing Engineering TechnologyBS
- Marriage and Family TherapyMS
- Mathematics, AppliedBS
- Mechanical EngineeringBS
- Mechanical Engineering TechnologyBS
- Medical Imaging TechnologyBS
- Medical Laboratory ScienceBS
- Nuclear Medicine TechnologyBS
- Operations ManagementBS
- Optical Engineering (Dual Major)BS
- Paramedic ProgramAAS
- Polysomnographic TechnologyCERT AAS
- Population Health ManagementBS
- Psychology, AppliedBS
- Radiologic ScienceBS
- Renewable Energy EngineeringBS MS
- Respiratory CareBS
- Software Engineering TechnologyAE BS
- Technology and ManagementBAS
- Vascular TechnologyBS
Admission procedure into Oregon Institute of Technology
Oregon Tech welcomes international students as applicants and as vital members of our campus community.
We are certified to admit F-1 visa applicants to a variety of international and exchange programs. With multiple campus locations, Oregon Tech offers international students a world-class educational experience and a choice of locations and delivery methods:
- Klamath Falls degree programs (freshman or transfer)
- Wilsonville degree programs (freshman or transfer)
- Online degree programs (first check with Oregon Tech Online to assure program completion is available from your location)
- Submit your application
- Pay the $50 application fee (may be paid when you submit your application)
- Submit your secondary school transcripts
- Submit your university transcripts (for transfer students)
- Submit your secondary school transcripts (for students with fewer than 36 quarter or 24 semester credit hours)
- Submit your evaluated international transcripts
- English Language Proficiency
- Financial Statement of Responsibility
About Conditional Admission
Undergraduate students who are academically prepared for college and who do not yet have a sufficient TOEFL or IELTS score may be conditionally admitted to Oregon Institute of Technology. Oregon Tech will provide a letter of conditional admission for students who require conditional admission for financial support from a government sponsor, however sufficient TOEFL or IELTS scores must be provided to Oregon Tech before an I-20 will be issued.
Oregon Tech makes international admission decisions only after the student provides a complete application. We may offer an informal review of copies of transcripts and other documents in order to advise international students about their major or to help determine whether they will be freshman or transfer students, but we must have a complete application to offer admission. We make conditional offers for admission when the only missing application item is proof of English language proficiency.
Send documents for admission to Oregon Institute of Technology
Not available at this moment. If you are university or educational consultant of Oregon Institute of Technology please look this information