Trinity University’s unique educational community provides a warm and supportive atmosphere for international students. A diverse student body, an accessible faculty dedicated to teaching undergraduates, and a comfortable residential campus combine to help ease the transition into college life for students from other cultures.
- One Trinity Place, San Antonio, TX 78212-7200
Welcome to University of New Orleans
Looking for admission in University of New Orleans?. AbroStudy will help you. Tuition fees in University of New Orleans and accommodation of foreign students in Universities of USA. How to get admission in University of New Orleans ? University of New Orleans ranking.
University of New Orleans
Information about University of New Orleans
Is Trinity for you? If you value very small class sizes, close connections with faculty and fellow students, and a challenging yet supportive academic environment with broad undergraduate research opportunities, it probably is. With 2,338 talented undergraduate students, the University is known for its stimulating, resourceful, and collaborative environment—in the classroom, on campus, and around the world.
At Trinity, academic excellence is expected. Trinity students live in an increasingly diverse and interconnected world where borders mean less and collaboration, tolerance, and intercultural communication mean more. For these reasons Trinity offers a rigorous yet flexible curriculum enhanced with a wide range of interdisciplinary programs and special opportunities, all of which are designed to provide real world experiences, increase international exposure and understanding, and instill the values required for global citizenship and making a difference.
- Ancient Mediterranean Studies
- Applied Chemistry
- Art History
- Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- Business Administration
- Business Analytics & Technology
- Chemistry with High School Teaching Certification
- Chinese Studies
- Classical Languages
- Computer Science
- Computing as a Second Major
- Engineering Science
- Environmental Studies
- German Studies
- Human Communication
- International Business
- International Studies
- Mathematical Finance
- Political Science
- Urban Studies
Admission procedure into University of New Orleans
Trinity University accepts applications from students from all corners of the globe. In addition to their application for admission, international students are required to submit academic transcripts, teacher and counselor recommendations, TOEFLS or IELTS scores, and a statement of financial support directly to the Office of Admissions.
At Trinity, an international student is any applicant who is not currently a US Citizen or Permanent Resident. International applicants apply in the same manner as domestic applicants by submitting the Common Application online. Additionally, foreign applicants must submit the International Student Financial Aid Application or the CSS PROFILE for International Students.
- Submit application. Complete the online Common Application form and return it to the Office of Admissions. There is no fee for applications submitted online.
- Submit transcripts. Ask the school that you are now attending to mail a certified transcript and any official examination results.
- All records must be submitted in English. If your school records are not in English, please submit certified English translations with your official transcripts and records.
- All records must be submitted by your school counselor or school official to be considered official. Student-submitted records will not be accepted.
- Submit all standardized test results. Trinity requires proof of English proficiency for all international students whose first language is not English. We accept the TOEFL or IELTS exams.
- International students can submit test results from either the SAT or ACT exams if they are representative of your academic achievement and enhance your application.
- If you meet the criteria below, you can email your admissions counselor and request that Trinity waive the TOEFL or IELTS exam. Students, once approved, can submit an SAT or ACT test result instead.
- You attend an English-medium secondary school.
- English is your first language and you are a citizen of Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, or the United Kingdom.
- Submit Secondary School Report. Ask an advisor, counselor, or headmaster from the last educational institution you attended to complete the Secondary School Report and submit a letter of recommendation.
- Submit teacher evaluation. Ask one of your instructors from an academic discipline to complete the Teacher Evaluation Form and submit a letter of recommendation.
- Submit the International Student Financial Aid Application or the CSS PROFILE for International Students.
- If you indicate an intent to file for need-based aid, your application will not be reviewed until one of these completed forms is received.
- If you do not require need-based aid, please notify your admissions counselor. You will still be considered for merit scholarships based on a holistic review of your application materials.
- For more information regarding merit- and need-based financial aid for international citizens, please view the International Financial Aid section below.
For more information regarding merit- and need-based financial aid for international citizens, please view the International Financial Aid section below.
Enrollment at Trinity
Upon acceptance to Trinity, complete the following if you choose to attend Trinity University. You should only submit a deposit to the single college or university in which you plan to enroll.
- Submit $500 Deposit. The $500 non-refundable deposit is required of all students who plan to enroll at Trinity. You can send a money order or check payable to Trinity University, or submit your deposit online at www.trinity.edu/beatiger.
- Submit the International Admitted Student Reply Form. This, along with the $500 deposit, secures your enrollment at Trinity. Trinity will generate and mail an I-20 form to you upon receipt of your deposit and International Admitted Student Reply Form.
- Submit financial support additional documentation. Submit the required additional documentation from a bank official. This bank statement should reflect the amount of money which the family is obligated to pay for the first year of study at Trinity (minus any scholarships/grants received by the university). The bank statement must be recent, drafted in English, and be able to cover the expected family contribution. The listed funds must be demonstrated in numeric value regardless of currency.
- Obtain F-1 Student Visa. Upon receipt of the I-20 form from Trinity, you must present the I-20 along with any other required documents to a U.S. consulate or embassy in your home country in order to apply for a student visa. Most consulates and embassies have detailed information about this procedure on their websites. We suggest you apply for your visa as soon as you receive your I-20 since the application process may take several weeks.
Send documents for admission to University of New Orleans
Not available at this moment. If you are university or educational consultant of University of New Orleans please look this information